Find solution

"Access to HE (higher education) diploma course" translation in Europe?

Check our answers to ‘"Access to HE (higher education) diploma course" translation in Europe?’ - we found 22 replies and comments relevant to this matter. The best answers are submitted by users of Yahoo! Answers, Quora and Ask.Metafilter.Com.

Best solution

  • Access to higher education course cost?

    hi, i am interested in doing a 1yr full time access to science HE diploma at college, the course costs £845 though.(v.pricey), and the problem is i am outa work and have been for 2 mnths, i definately cant afford this and cant guarantee a place if i dont pay b4 sept,,does any 1 know of a loan or grant for access courses as i cant find any on net :)


    Most colleges have fnancial support departments. Visit the website of the college closest to you and...

    Mark as irrelevant Undo

Other solutions